|Frequently Asked Questions by Our Customers.|
- Can i bring my own food & cake?
Ans: Yes you can bring any food you like!
- How long does a Funhouse Party go for !
Ans: For 2 Hours!
- Can i just buy the party tokens without booking the party room?
Ans: Yes you can, no problem at all!
- Does Funhouse provide Invitations for your party?
Ans: You can print out your own Colour or Black & White invitations straight off our website.
Follow this link, http://www.funhouse.net.au/birthday-parties/invitations
- What is the minimum number of people I can make a booking for?
Ans: 8 people is the minimum.
- What is the maximum number of people I can make a booking for?
Ans: Up to 60, we can also make other arrangements for larger groups. Speak to the individual store manager for more infomation on what we can do for you.
- Walk-in Parties Are Always Welcome !
Ans: Just see manager when you arrive to see if the party room is free. Parties don't have to use the party room you can just come in and play anytime !
Please contact us at one of our stores and speak to one of our friendly staff for more information on the party deal that suits your needs.
Or please fill out the enquiry email form below.
Please fill in your details below to make a party booking request.
Once we have received your details, one of our friendly staff will get back to you on the availability of your party, time and further details. Have a great day!